Dr. Munira Lokhandwala, DDS, FAGD, FICOI
Dr. Munira Lokhandwala, DDS, MAGD is a dentist who started practicing in Fremont, California, in 1996. She has treated over 20,000 patients and has extensive experience in diagnosing and treating various dental concerns. She performs a wide selection of specialized therapies and treatments while also offering routine services such as:
- Root canal therapy
- Dental bridges
- Dental crowns
- Dental implants
- Invisalign orthodontics
- Cosmetic veneers
Her current patients love her feather-light touch during the performance of dental procedures, making StarBrite Dental one of the premier dental offices in the Bay Area. Glowing testimonials and referrals are constantly coming in from patients who visit from as far away as San Francisco, Stockton, and Half Moon Bay to receive treatment from her and her dental family.
The office provides a relaxing and calm environment to make each dental visit a positive experience. In addition to performing sedation options, such as nitrous oxide and oral conscious sedation, Dr. Lokhandwala also utilizes some of the most advanced systems in her facility. With digital radiography, Dr. Munira Lokhandwala can diagnose various dental issues such as disease or cavities while reducing exposure to radiation by 90%. These images are digital, allowing her to show them to patients almost immediately on a computer monitor, so they see what she sees. She also believes in investing back into her practice to ensure patients have access to sophisticated software and popular modalities of treatment that provide better results and more comfort.
Why choose Dr. Munira Lokhandwala?
Dr. Munira Lokhandwala graduated from dental college in 1991 and continues to provide services to patients in her technologically advanced practice. She has credentials that support her desire to provide the best possible care for new and established patients and families in the Bay Area and looks forward to providing dental services for generations of family members in the community of San Jose, California, and beyond!
Call the office of Dr. Munira Lokhandwala today to learn more about all she has to offer
Her office provides easy access for patients in Union City, Hayward, Milpitas, Newark, and San Jose and accepts new and established patients in her facility.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Govt. Dental College, Bombay, 1991
- California State Dental Licensure, 1996
- USDI – Ortho Institute Training, 2000
- Power Prox Certification 6 month Braces – 2008
- Lumineers Dental Veneers Certification, 2003
- Mini-Implants Training, University of Pacific, CA, 2004
- Adult Oral Conscious Sedation Training, DOCS, Chicago, 2005
- Pediatric Oral Conscious Sedation Training, UCLA, 2006
- Comprehensive Dental Implant Program, San Francisco, 2005
- CEREC Computerized Crowns (CAD/CAM) Certification, 2008
- Maxi Course – Dental Implants – Loma Linda University, 2009
- Advanced Block Bone Grafting for Implants, 2008
- Esthetic Periodontal Surgery Training, University of Southern California, 2008
- Invisalign Certification – Align Technology, 2005
- Advanced Concepts in Cosmetic Dentistry, N CA Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry, 2005
- Certification in Sleep Disorders, 2004
- 6 month smiles short term orthodontics certified, 2010
- Intravenous (IV) Conscious Sedation License USC, 2010
- FICOI-Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, 2011
- Laser certified by Academy of Laser Dentistry 2012
- Member of American Academy of Facial Aesthetics certified to place Botox and Dermal Fillers for oral facial pain, migraine, TMJ and dental therapeutic to enhance dental facial aesthetics
- FAGD – Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- AFAAID – Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
Our team consists of Dr. Munira Lokhandwala and Dr. Maryum Tariq who are highly skilled dentists with decades of dental experience in both cosmetic and general dentistry.