Guidelines – Patient Safety – Covid-19 Dental Treatment Protocols
We are pleased to reopen our dental practice for the health and benefit for all our wonderful dental patients and families as we work through the Covid-19 outbreak. The following procedures are now in place for the safety of our patients and staff members.
|Pre-appointment Procedures||In Office Procedures||Safety/Disinfecting Equipment Used|
|• All patients required to fill out pre-appointment Covid-19 Questionnaire.||• Patient Temperature registered using no-contact IR thermometer to ensure below 100.3 oF||• All rooms fogged with Hypochlorous mist several times a day. All operatory surfaces fogged.|
|• Patients wait in car parking lot and call or text us to inform of arrival. We will call you to come in.||• All staff equipped with PPE including N95/level 3 masks, gloves, gowns, face shields.||•Office air filtered continuously using Medify Air H13 HEPA filter and UV-C light.|
• Patented Air Scrubber which generates effective pathogen killing H2O2 from ambient air moisture.
|• Touch points minimized. Forms filled online as required on personal devices.|
• All touch devices (Ipads, pens, doorknobs sterilized using UV-C light.
|• All patients do pre-rinse with oral Molecular Iodine or H2O2.|
• All patients use contactless alcohol or molecular iodine hand wash dispenser.
• All patient provided with gloves for use during the office visit to prevent touching their mouth and surfaces.
|• Social Distancing adhered to. Patients sitting in waiting area limited to 2 and with 6 ft distancing.|
• Sneeze guards in both offices.
Our team consists of Dr. Munira Lokhandwala and Dr. Maryum Tariq who are highly skilled dentists with decades of dental experience in both cosmetic and general dentistry.