Fremont dental office offers the assistance of a cosmetic dentist to enhance the smile
Visiting the office of a cosmetic dentist in the Fremont area is the first step to improving the smile. Dr. Munira Lokhandwala and the team at StarBrite Dental help patients rejuvenate their smiles. She has a wide range of treatments that can be used to address imperfections of the smile, including lost teeth, chips, staining, and misalignment. Below is a sample of the services available:
- Dental implants – placing dental implants is done to restore the smile. This includes both function and aesthetics. Implants can replace one or more teeth, depending on how they are used.
- Dentures – dentures are available at StarBrite Dental in both full and partial. We focus on ensuring precision fit and optimum beauty for a natural look.
- Orthodontics – our practice offers orthodontic treatments such as Invisalign. Most patients with mild to moderate malocclusion are appropriate candidates.
- Teeth whitening – a brighter smile is just an appointment away with our professional whitening treatments which include in-office power bleaching and take-home whitening trays.
- Porcelain veneers – covering imperfections is often done with porcelain veneers. These thin facings are custom-made to bond over the front of teeth to disguise issues such as staining, fractures, or misalignment.
- Composite resin bonding – an alternative to porcelain veneers is composite resin bonding. This clay-like material is applied to the surfaces of the teeth and then shaped in place. A special light hardens it and the dentist files and polishes it.
The dedicated staff of StarBrite Dental in Fremont is proud to offer a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures in their state-of-the-art office. Visit the dentist today to learn more. Contact Dr. Munira Lokhandwala by calling 510-795-7786 or stop by the practice at 38350 Fremont Boulevard, #103.
Our team consists of Dr. Munira Lokhandwala and Dr. Maryum Tariq who are highly skilled dentists with decades of dental experience in both cosmetic and general dentistry.