Fremont dental office offers the assistance of a cosmetic dentist to enhance the smile
Visiting the office of a cosmetic dentist in the Fremont area is the first step to improving the smile. Dr. Munira Lokhandwala and the team at StarBrite Dental help patients rejuvenate their smiles. She has a wide range of treatments that can be used to address imperfections of the smile, including lost teeth, chips, staining, and misalignment. Below is a sample of the services available:
- Dental implants – placing dental implants is done to restore the smile. This includes both function and aesthetics. Implants can replace one or more teeth, depending on how they are used.
- Dentures – dentures are available at StarBrite Dental in both full and partial. We focus on ensuring precision fit and optimum beauty for a natural look.
- Orthodontics – our practice offers three types of orthodontic treatments that can be done right in our practice, including Fast Braces, Six Month Smiles, and Invisalign. Most patients with mild to moderate malocclusion are appropriate candidates.
- Teeth whitening – a brighter smile is just an appointment away with our professional whitening treatments which include in-office power bleaching and take-home whitening trays.
- Porcelain veneers – covering imperfections is often done with porcelain veneers. These thin facings are custom-made to bond over the front of teeth to disguise issues such as staining, fractures, or misalignment.
- Composite resin bonding – an alternative to porcelain veneers is composite resin bonding. This clay-like material is applied to the surfaces of the teeth and then shaped in place. A special light hardens it and the dentist files and polishes it.
The dedicated staff of StarBrite Dental in Fremont is proud to offer a wide variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures in their state-of-the-art office. Visit the dentist today to learn more. Contact Dr. Munira Lokhandwala by calling 510-795-7786 or stop by the practice at 38350 Fremont Boulevard, #103.
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page