Put sparkle in your smile with professional teeth bleaching in Fremont
Do you want a whiter smile? If so, you are not alone, Americans spend nearly two billion dollars per year on whitening services and products. Teeth bleaching is one of the most requested cosmetic dental procedure in Dr. Munira Lokhandwala’s dental office in Fremont, and in dental practices nationwide. There are some very good reasons for this growing popularity; teeth whitening offers a number of benefits.
- Increased confidence – One of the most important benefits of a whiter smile is increased self-esteem. Studies have found that people with a healthy sense of self-worth tend to be more successful.
- Great first impressions – Psychologists have found that people form their initial opinion about someone within just a few seconds of seeing them, before a word is ever spoken. A bright smile is the most recognizable and memorable feature, and gives the impression of friendliness, health, warmth, and vitality.
- Career booster – Employers and business contacts frequently associate a healthy, white smile with personality traits such as reliability, responsibility, intelligence. These perceptions can help get an interview, land a job, get a promotion, get a raise, or close a lucrative business deal.
- Look more youthful Discolored teeth are often associated with aging, and can make people look older than their actual years. A teeth bleaching treatment can easily take several years off of patients’ appearance
- Have a warmer smile – Your smiles are genuine and natural when you aren’t embarrassed about the appearance of your teeth. A warm smile can help garner more friends and more dates!
- Shine at events – Instead of dodging cameras because you don’t want to smile and show stained teeth, you can enjoy taking part in photo sessions to record the memories of occasions such as weddings, birthdays, and reunions.
- Inexpensive smile transformation – Teeth whitening is the most affordable cosmetic dentistry service available today. A small investment can provide big results.
- Better oral health – After bleaching their teeth, most patients tend to improve their home oral hygiene practices and visit their dentist regularly to maintain that smile they are so proud to share.
If you live near Fremont, call 510-795-7786 and schedule your tooth whitening appointment with Dr. Lokhandwala and her team today.
Our team consists of Dr. Munira Lokhandwala and Dr. Maryum Tariq who are highly skilled dentists with decades of dental experience in both cosmetic and general dentistry.