Cosmetic dentistry options galore with Fremont area dentist
Cosmetic dentistry is no longer just for the Hollywood Elite. Dr. Munira Lokhandwala of StarBrite Dental offers a variety of options for patients who want to rejuvenate their smiles and address imperfections. Below is some of the many cosmetic procedures available to San Jose and Fremont area patients:
- Dental implants – dental implants have been used for many years to replace single teeth. They can now be integrated with full or “complete dentures” to provide stability and strength without the need for denture adhesives. Dental implants are long-lasting and incredibly popular for restoring the smile.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures are used to replace one, several, or all teeth. Dentures are made with high quality acrylics and partials are fabricated to match any existing teeth for seamless integration.
- Invisalign – patients desiring an aligned smile without the use of metal braces are welcome to ask Dr. Munira Lokhandwala about the advantages of Invisalign treatment. Invisalign utilizes clear aligner trays to push teeth into alignment in a more discreet manner.
- Teeth whitening – professional teeth whitening allows patients to achieve results they couldn’t with over-the-counter alternatives.
- Porcelain veneers – imperfections on the anterior teeth can be easily covered with porcelain veneers. These restorations are made of ceramic and are facings that are bonded in place over the front of the teeth.
Book a visit today
Cosmetic dentistry can rejuvenate the smile in an affordable manner.Contact Dr. Munira Lokhandwala, serving patients in the areas of San Jose and Fremont, by calling 510-795-7786. Her practice is located at 38350 Fremont Boulevard #103 in Fremont, CA.
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page
Our team consists of Dr. Munira Lokhandwala and Dr. Maryum Tariq who are highly skilled dentists with decades of dental experience in both cosmetic and general dentistry.