A FREMONT, CALIFORNIA, PRACTICE OFFERS A VARIETY OF COSMETIC DENTISTRY OPTIONS AND SERVICES
Cosmetic dentistry offers a wide range of options for Fremont, CA, area patients interested in improving their smiles’ aesthetics. At StarBrite Dental, Drs. Munira Lokhandwala and Maryum Tariq provide individuals with solutions that address missing teeth, imperfections, and other dental concerns.
WHAT ARE THE COSMETIC DENTISTRY SERVICES AVAILABLE AT STARBRITE DENTAL?
- Full and partial dentures – Dentures are a standard, economical solution to tooth loss within the smile and continue to be a popular method of restoring the smile after patients have experienced the loss or extraction of teeth.
- Dental implants – Missing teeth can be replaced using dental implants, and small metal posts made of titanium are implanted into the jawbone. They act as a replacement for the tooth root, and the abutment over the gum line is restored using a crown, bridge, or denture.
- Orthodontics – Our team at StarBrite Dental is pleased to provide Invisalign as orthodontic treatment. Which effectively addresses mild to moderate misalignment of the smile and provides more discreet treatment than conventional metal bracket and wire braces.
- Porcelain veneers – Aesthetic issues that occur near the front of the smile on the anterior teeth can be resolved using porcelain veneers. These thin facings are custom-made and cover imperfections for many years before replacement is required.
- Dental crowns – Besides providing porcelain caps for the teeth, our team also offers same-day dental crowns with iTero technology and state-of-the-art Glidewell milling machines, not available at all dental practices in the community.
- Composite resin bonding – As an alternative to porcelain veneers, patients can choose a more affordable option for disguising imperfections in the smile, such as composite resin bonding. This material is used on the teeth to cover problem areas and achieve a more aesthetic appearance to the smile.
- Tooth-colored dental fillings – Instead of using metal or silver amalgam materials to fill areas of tooth decay, our dentists use composite resin bonding to offer an aesthetic treatment. Cavities filled with composite resin bonding can be difficult to distinguish from the rest of the smile.
CONTACT OUR PROFESSIONALS TODAY
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page
Our team consists of Dr. Munira Lokhandwala and Dr. Maryum Tariq who are highly skilled dentists with decades of dental experience in both cosmetic and general dentistry.