TYPES OF COSMETIC DENTISTRY AVAILABLE NEAR ME IN SAN JOSE
If you are searching for a dentist “near me” who offers cosmetic dentistry in the San Jose and Fremont area, the team at StarBrite Dental may be the place for you. Dr. Munira Lokhandwala and her team remain dedicated to helping men and women in the community achieve beautiful, healthy smiles with today’s most advanced solutions. Several types of treatments are used in cosmetic dentistry to achieve a more attractive smile, and many of these solutions are available right here at StarBrite Dental.
WHAT TYPES OF COSMETIC DENTISTRY TREATMENTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM A SAN JOSE AREA DENTIST?
Dr. Munira Lokhandwala offers the following services in her state-of-the-art dental practice:
- Dental implants – the replacement of missing teeth can be more temporary with dentures or more permanent with dental implants. Implants are titanium posts that are biocompatible to the body and can replace missing teeth. These posts are restored with crowns, bridges, or dentures based on the patient’s specific needs. Implants are the “gold standard” because they can last a lifetime and require minimal care and attention compared to alternatives.
- Dental bridges – with a false tooth fused to dental crowns; patients can use bridges to replace missing teeth securely while staying affordable in the same manner as partial and full dentures.
- Partial and full dentures – missing teeth can be detrimental to the functionality and health of the smile and its appearance. With partial and full dentures, patients can now quickly and efficiently address the loss of teeth in a more temporary manner. Many dental insurance companies will provide partial or full coverage for dentures, ensuring this economical solution works for all budgets.
- Orthodontics – patients who want to straighten their teeth may be advised to consider orthodontics. The team at StarBrite Dental does not offer traditional braces that require years of metal brackets and wires. Instead, Dr. Munira Lokhandwala provides an alternative that is just as effective which is the Invisalign system. Patients are welcome to contact the practice to learn about these options and determine if they are appropriate candidates for one of these solutions.
- iTero dental crowns and Glidewell milling – there are times when dental crowns play a cosmetic enhancement role. Thanks to the use of iTero technology and the most up-to-date Glidewell milling machines, StarBrite Dental patients can enjoy same-day restorations. Dr. Munira Lokhandwala invests in her patients by investing in her practice, offering solutions such as these not available at every dental practice in the community.
- Teeth whitening – a dazzling smile is just a phone call away! With professional whitening solutions, patients can achieve a brilliantly unique smile in only one appointment or ask our team about take-home whitening kits that they can use overtime to improve the smile’s brightness gradually. Both options provide faster, longer-lasting results than anything available over the counter, ensuring optimum results.
- Porcelain veneers – restoring the appearance of the anterior teeth is easy with the use of porcelain veneers. These ceramic restorations are made to act as facings the dentist will bond onto the front of the teeth to cover up problem areas.
Composite resin fillings – composite resin is a material that is commonly used in dentistry to cover imperfections and provide an aesthetic result. Additionally, Dr. Munira Lokhandwala also uses composite resin materials as fillings when addressing dental decay.
INTERESTED IN DISCUSSING THE TYPES OF COSMETIC DENTISTRY THAT CAN BE USED TO ENHANCE YOUR SMILE?
Contact the team of StarBrite Dental today. Dr. Munira Lokhandwala provides a wide range of solutions that you can use to achieve the results you desire and deserve. Call 510-795-7786 today or visit our practice at 38350 Fremont Boulevard #103. We can help you share a smile you can feel great about and help you decide the best way to accentuate your smile’s positives.
Our team consists of Dr. Munira Lokhandwala and Dr. Maryum Tariq who are highly skilled dentists with decades of dental experience in both cosmetic and general dentistry.