Cosmetic dentistry is at the center of services provided by StarBrite Dental in Fremont
At StarBrite Dental, cosmetic dentistry is the center of our practice. Everything performed in our Fremont office is done with aesthetics in mind. We see patients every day who want to dramatically improve the appearance of their smiles with cosmetic dentistry.
WHAT COSMETIC SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT STARBRITE DENTAL?
We offer a wide range of treatments that can improve the aesthetics of the smile quickly and easily. We focus on using quality materials and ensure patients have access to whatever is necessary to rejuvenate their look.
- Dental implants – replacing missing teeth with implants is a terrific investment in the smile. These restorations achieve natural results and can be used in conjunction with crowns, dentures, or bridges for optimum appearance.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures are available at StarBrite Dental, and the solution right for you will be determined during an initial assessment with Dr. Munira Lokhandwala.
- Orthodontics – our practice offers many methods of straightening the teeth including Invisalign.
- Teeth whitening – a brighter smile is a more beautiful smile! Our practice offers two methods of whitening, in-office bleaching, and take-home whitening trays.
- Porcelain veneers – Porcelain veneers are facings that are bonded over the front of the teeth to change their appearance and disguise problem areas near the front of the smile.
WANT TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT COSMETIC DENTISTRY?
The professionals at StarBrite Dental offer a wide selection of cosmetic dentistry services for patients in and around Fremont and San Jose. Our front office team can be reached for an appointment at 510-795-7786 and our practice is conveniently located at 38350 Fremont Boulevard, Suite #103. Call today and find out what sets us apart from the competition!
Share this Article
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Page
Our team consists of Dr. Munira Lokhandwala and Dr. Maryum Tariq who are highly skilled dentists with decades of dental experience in both cosmetic and general dentistry.