Our Regular Office Hours Are:
Mondays - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesdays - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesdays - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursdays - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fridays - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturdays - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sundays - Emergencies and by Previous Appt only
We strive to offer convenient and quick appointments. We can schedule for weekends, early mornings and late evenings to meet your busy schedules.
StarBrite Dental offers a full range of dentistry services, conveniently located in San Jose, CA
The right at home oral care and consistent checkups with your dentist are the key to preventing many dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease. However, even with the best teeth brushing and flossing, eating all the right foods, and avoiding bad habits, issues you may not have expected can occur. Dr. Munira Lokhandwala and her team at StarBrite Dental in San Jose, CA, provide a wide range of services to help with all of their patients' dental care needs, including:
- Toothaches: The pain from a tooth ache can range from mild and irritating to throbbing and intense. While you can often mask the pain with over the counter pain medication, it's important that you make an appointment to see the dentist immediately. Often, the pain you feel is the body's first indication that something isn't right and pain medication will only hide the symptoms, they will not fix the problem.
- Gum disease: When bacteria develop and grow under the gums, it can lead to infection. The beginning stages of gum disease are easy to treat. If you notice that you have bleeding when you brush your teeth or if your gums are sore and inflamed, see your dentist for an easy treatment plan that often includes a professional deep cleaning of your teeth and mouthwash. Left untreated, the gum disease will continue to grow and can cause your teeth to become lose.
- Teeth sensitivity: That sharp feeling of sensitivity when you eat or drink something hot, cold, or sweet can not only cause you to feel uncomfortable it can take the fun out of eating. Unfortunately, tooth sensitivity is a common ailment among dental patients. If you find yourself avoiding a certain side of your mouth or certain foods and beverages that you love, an appointment with your dentist can help determine the cause of the sensitivity and develop a plan to treat it.
- Broken or lost tooth: A tooth can be damaged for many reasons. For example, a fall can cause you to chip your tooth, a stray fly ball can knock the tooth out completely. Not only can a broken or missing tooth cause you to feel self-conscious, it can lead to further problems in the mouth as the other teeth begin to shift out of place.
The team at StarBrite Dental has been helping patients achieve their happiest and healthiest smiles for many years. With quality service you want and gentle care that you need, each person on our team will provide you with a friendly dental experience. Call our office today to learn more.
Back to Home Page
- Dentist Near San Jose CA - Dentist near San Jose provides tips for keeping your smile white
- Dentistry Services in San Jose - StarBrite Dental offers a full range of dentistry services, conveniently located in San Jose, CA
- 94536 Dentist - Oral health care tips from your dentist in the 95436 area
- Dentist In San Jose - The trick to finding a dentist in San Jose that doesn't make you cringe
- Dentist In Fremont - Make your smile bright and beautiful after a visit to your local dentist in Fremont
Reviewed by Loic E.
Best Dentist facility I've ever been too. Professional, quick and painless. The ability to watch Cartoon Network while having my wisdom tooth removed is a plus.