Our Regular Office Hours Are:
Mondays - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Tuesdays - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Wednesdays - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Thursdays - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fridays - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Saturdays - 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sundays - Emergencies and by Previous Appt only
We strive to offer convenient and quick appointments. We can schedule for weekends, early mornings and late evenings to meet your busy schedules.
Oral health care tips from your dentist in the 95436 area
At Starbrite Dental, Dr. Munira and the entire team are committed to helping patients get, and keep, happy and healthy smiles. From keeping your teeth clean and preventing future problems to providing treatment for health or cosmetic dental problems such as cavities, teeth whitening, gum disease, and alignment, Dr. Munira offers a wide range of treatments to her patients in the 95436 area.
While Dr. Munira is pleased that her patients trust her with their restorative and cosmetic dental needs, she also stresses the importance of at-home preventative care and works to become a partner in oral health care with her patients. To that end, Dr. Munira offers the following tips to patients who are looking for thing they can start doing today to improve the health of their mouth tomorrow.
- Brush and floss. Many dental patients have a conversation about brushing and flossing at every dental appointment. While they may understand how critical it is to brush and floss to remove the food particles from the teeth, often times brushing is rushed and flossing is skipped completely in exchange for a few extra minutes of sleep. Take the time to fully brush the surface of each tooth at least twice a day and floss at least once to remove food particles from your mouth. Left on the teeth, these particles can lead to plaque and can damage the tooth and lead to tooth decay or gum disease.
- Eat well. Not only can sugary foods lead to health problems, they can also cause problems for your mouth. Foods and beverages that are high in sugar content can cause damage to your teeth in the form of tooth decay and provide no nutritional benefit. However, foods like crunchy vegetables, whole grains, fiber, calcium, and protein can keep your teeth, and your body, in top shape.
- Develop a routine that works for you and stick to it. Each patient has unique circumstances and different lifestyle. The key is to understand how some of your habits could affect your oral health. For example, morning coffee drinkers may want to brush their teeth after their cup of coffee to prevent the dark beverage from staining their teeth.
A healthy mouth doesn't just happen; it takes a committed and consistent effort to ensure that your smile stays bright. For help keeping your smile happy, and healthy, call Starbrite Dental today.
Back to Home Page
- Dentist Near San Jose CA - Dentist near San Jose provides tips for keeping your smile white
- Dentistry Services in San Jose - StarBrite Dental offers a full range of dentistry services, conveniently located in San Jose, CA
- 94536 Dentist - Oral health care tips from your dentist in the 95436 area
- Dentist In San Jose - The trick to finding a dentist in San Jose that doesn't make you cringe
- Dentist In Fremont - Make your smile bright and beautiful after a visit to your local dentist in Fremont
Reviewed by Loic E.
Best Dentist facility I've ever been too. Professional, quick and painless. The ability to watch Cartoon Network while having my wisdom tooth removed is a plus.